Running is the cheapest and easiest way to keep fit and lose weight. We have no place to store or pay a subscription. Just good will and a pair of comfortable shoes.
It is an excellent aerobic exercise that not only oxygenates the body but also accelerates the pulse and thereby facilitates the work of the entire cardiovascular system and respiratory system.
As with any exercise, so in this most important are two things: regularity and measure of design. The worst thing that can happen to a novice runner or a person who has long been in contact with exercise is the desire to “challenge” – to prove to myself and others that you are able to play the young records or the students to keep up with friends.
They found the body needed for the preparatory period, not just before returning to full form, but even before the actual training. Otherwise, excessively overloaded “We Reward” zakwasami, grabbed by discouragement, could be harmed at worst.
Running – What Gives Us Benefits?
To achieve any effect is very important regularity. Let us establish separate regimes three days a week (eg Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday). Where we are able to spend about half an hour of physical activity. Each week will be more pronounced improvement in the condition, depth breathing and well-being, and endorphins released eventually will provide addictive effect of poisoning and satisfaction made plans. Because running:
- Brings results faster than other forms of physical activity
- Do not require prior training or expensive equipment
- It can be grown almost anywhere, anytime,
- Releases hormones of happiness,
- Allows you to listen to your thoughts and make internal dialogue
- Reduces heart rate and blood pressure,
- Is the most effective anti-depressant pill,
- Shapes the body
- Increases performance
- Effectively burns fat,
- It gives a lot of energy
- Improves mood,
- Gives the feeling that you have everything.