Best quick healthy recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best Best quick healthy recipes: Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad , Super Quick & Easy Asian Inspired Cold Noodle Salad , Healthy Quick Very Berry Smoothie , Simple fast coleslaw
Healthy Quick Very Berry Smoothie
Recipe by: FoodisanArt
- 1 1/2 Cup almond milk (or any milk of preference)
- 1/2 Cup Greek plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 4-5 medium-sized strawberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen blueberries (I used frozen but fresh would work)
- Ice (optional; to chill)
- 4-5 raspberries (optional)
- *I made this smoothie for myself so feel free to double recipe
- Liquids first, pour in almond milk and yogurt into blender followed by the rest of ingredients. Blend until smooth. If too thick, simply add more milk and blend.
- Serve immediately or store in air tight container in fridge/freezer. Stays fresh about 3 days.
Super Quick & Easy Asian Inspired Cold Noodle Salad
Recipe by: Shinae
2 to 3 servings
- Salad components:
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked al dente per package instructions (soba, angel hair, and rice noodles all work well), COOLED
- 8 ounces pre-cooked protein, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium Persian cucumber, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 6 asparagus spears, cut into 1/8″ slices on the bias
- 1/4 of a small onion, thinly sliced (a couple of green onions, chopped, is ideal, but I didn’t have any today)
- optional: chopped fresh herbs (I like any combination of cilantro, mint, perilla, and basil for this preparation)
- 1.5-2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce OR fish sauce (slightly less if regular kind)
- 1-1.5 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1-1.5 Tablespoons fresh lime/lemon juice or vinegar
- Put your cooked, well drained, and cool noodles into a large mixing bowl.
- Put veg and protein on top.
- Add all dressing ingredients.
- Toss thoroughly, adjust seasoning as needed, and enjoy!
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad
Recipe by: Crock Pot Girl
- 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape
- 1 cup mixed veggies (frozen)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry)
- 1 can tuna fish in water (drained)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking….
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan….
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well….
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours…..
- Serve and enjoy !!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled !
Simple fast coleslaw
Recipe by: shiori
- 2 Carrots shredded
- 1 cabbage core shredded
- Half a small onion minced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp half and half
- Mix veggies together
- Mix dressing in separate bowl
- Pour, fold, mix and combine veggie and dressing
- Cover, chill, wait a few hours, mix again then enjoy!!!! Put on hot dog, eat a few bites after midnight or enjoy with your favorite bbq~