chocolate brownies, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best chocolate brownies:
Six-ingredient chocolate brownies
- 200g pkt dark cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- Step 1Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Grease and line a 16 x 26cm slice pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Step 2Melt chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Step 3Stir the whisked egg into the chocolate mixture. Sift over the top the sugar, flour and cocoa powder, and stir until just combined.
- Step 4Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread the mixture into the corners of the pan and smooth the surface.
- Step 5Bake for 40 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside in the pan for 6 hours or overnight to cool.
- 250g butter
- 430g (2 cups) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 80g (3/4 cup) NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Cocoa powder, extra, to dust
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a 20 x 30cm (base measurement) slab pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Step 2Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in the sugar. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and stir until mixture is thick and glossy.
- Step 3Sift the flour and cocoa powder over the egg mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in the vanilla. Spread over the base of the prepared pan.
- Step 4Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan to cool completely. Cut into pieces and dust with cocoa powder.
- 250g beetroot bulb
- 100g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 20g butter
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (40g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (35g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (115g) caster sugar
- 100g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, rind finely grated
- Step 1Bake the beetroot & allow to cool, then remove the skins. Chop the beetroot. Use a hand-held blender or small food processor to make about 1/2 cup of puree.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an 18cm square cake pan with non-stick baking paper. Melt the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring often until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Step 3Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract. Add the beetroot puree. Whisk until well combined.
- Step 4Lift the flour and cocoa into a large bowl. Add the sugar and chocolate mixture. Whisk until just combined. Stir in the walnuts and orange rind. Pour into the cake pan. Smooth the surface. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is firm and crumbs cling to a skewer when inserted into the centre. Cool completely in the pan before slicing.
- 180g Flora Buttery, melted
- 75g (3/4 cup) cocoa
- 350g (1 1/2 cups) caster sugar
- 4 drops vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g plain flour, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g dark chocolate 70% cocoa solids, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Step 1Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a 20cm x 30cm swiss roll tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Mix butter and cocoa in a large bowl, then add sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Step 3Pour into prepared tin and bake for 30-40 minutes until firm but still moist. Allow to cool completely in tin before cutting into squares.
Australia's most-loved chocolate brownies
- 200g unsalted butter, chopped
- 200g NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Choc Melts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a 5cm deep, 18cm (base) square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Step 2Heat butter, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Step 3Add eggs and vanilla to chocolate mixture. Mix well. Sift flour and cocoa over chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Step 4Pour brownie mixture into pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, lift out. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place into an airtight container. Stand for 1 day. Cut into pieces. Serve.
- 300g butter
- 600g NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Choc Melts
- 1 1/3 cups (285g) caster sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 3 cups (450g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (125g) sour cream
- 1 cup (145g) toasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 180g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- Step 1Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 25cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Step 2Combine the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Add the sugar and eggs and stir to combine. Add the flour and sour cream and stir to combine. Add the macadamia nuts, white and milk chocolate and stir to combine.
- Step 3Pour mixture into the pan. Bake for 45- 50 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside in pan to cool completely. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges. Cut into 3cm square pieces. Place in paper cases and arrange on a serving platter to serve.