Easy Cranberry sauce can be made in just minutes night before Thanksgiving. cranberry sauce recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best cranberry sauce recipes: Cranberry Sauce , Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 , Holiday Cranberry Sauce #mycookbook , Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce , Vinaigrette from Cranberry Sauce , Sweet and tangy fresh cranberry sauce
Holiday Cranberry Sauce #mycookbook
Recipe by: N.M.C.M.
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar (can add more or less)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup 100% pomegranate juice (or cranberry pomegranate juice)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add cranberries, sugar, orange juice and pomegranate juice.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar. Change
- Let simmer over medium heat until almost all of the cranberries have popped.
- Stir occasionally and continue cooking until sauce has thickened and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Sauce will thicken and set as it cools and gets better the next day.
- Serve. Change Change
- Notes- I use cranberry pomegranate juice it’s way cheaper than the pomegranate juice, I have made it both ways and we like it best with the cranberry Pomegranate juice you can get that at Walmart.
- Side notes- you could probably make this in a crockpot just staring occasionally never tried that though. And be sure to taste it and add more sugar if needed, everyone is different I add more sugar.
Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗
Recipe by: Yanina_is_cooking
- 200 gr Brussels sprouts
- 100 gr cheese feta
- 50 gr walnuts
- For cranberry sauce
- 200 gr fresh cranberries
- 100 gr sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, bake in oven with salt and pepper for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes, nuts into small pieces.
- Sauce. Boil water, add sugar and berries. Cook it until thickened.
- Add the sauce to the salad.
Recipe by: Rosanas Ideas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 oz. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 squeezed oranges, about 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Ingredients: Change
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat
- Add cranberries, sugar, orange juice and salt Change
- Lower the temperature to medium/low and cook with covered pan until it boils for 10 minutes stirring occasionally Change
- Raise the temperature to medium/high and cook it for 8 minutes stirring continuously so that it does not stick or burn Change
- Or until it takes a semi-thick consistency Change
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months Change
Vinaigrette from Cranberry Sauce
Recipe by: Rosanas Ideas
- 1 cup red cranberry sauce (recipe here in Rosanas Ideas)
- 2 fresh squeezed oranges
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Ingredients Change
- In a bowl place the cranberry sauce Change
- Orange juice Change
- Olive oil Change
- Apple cider vinegar Change
- Mix and place it in a blender
- Liquefy Change
- It can be kept refrigerated for up to a week Change
Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce
Recipe by: Richard Scott Cunningham
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops about 1 pound
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine chili powder cumin allspice salt black pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chops. Set aside.
- Place oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center.
- Combine cranberry sauce orange peel cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops.
Sweet and tangy fresh cranberry sauce
Recipe by: Stephanie Sanchez
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar (I prefer raw)
- 1 cup water
- 1 navel orange
- So boil cranberry, water and sugar for ten minutes
- Turn heat off the grate the rind into your pot. Make sure to avoid the white part.
- Then slice the orange and add juice. And mix
- Let sit for 1/2 hour if serving warm. Or chill for 2 hours