mexican street corn recipe, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best mexican street corn recipe:
Mexican pearl couscous and corn street salad
- 250g pearl couscous
- 2 chorizo, sliced into rounds
- 2 corncobs, husks and silks removed
- 2 small capsicums, deseeded, cut into thick strips
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise, to serve
- Step 1Prepare the couscous, following the packet directions.
- Step 2Preheat and lightly grease a chargrill pan or barbecue grill. Cook the chorizo for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and lightly charred. Transfer to a board.
- Step 3Cook the corn and capsicum for 3-4 minutes each side or until smoky and lightly charred. Remove the corn from the cob.
- Step 4Combine the couscous, chorizo, corn and capsicum in a large bowl and divide among serving plates. Drizzle with dressing.