Over the Top Nachos, looking for these recipes? check this for 1 best Over the Top Nachos: Over the top Nachos
Over the top Nachos
Recipe by: Mrs. Richmond
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can rotel
- 1 sour cream
- 1 pico de gallo(store bought)
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 packages Tostitos Chips
- 1 Velveeta
- Cook the seasoned ground beef. Drain the grease. Set to the side.
- Pour Rotel and half of the pico into a pot. Let it simmer. Chop your Velveeta into small cubes and add to the pot of hot Rotel and Pico. Stir constantly on low heat until cheese is melted. Remove from heat once it’s melted.
- Toast your chips in the oven until hot.
- Top your toasted chips with the cheese, beef, and then more cheese. Add a teaspoon of remaining pico. Top it off with a tablespoon of sour cream. Enjoy!