Recipes with spinach, looking for these recipes? check this for 6 best Recipes with spinach: Spinach Rigatoni with Vodka Sauce , Spinach Mushroom Soupy Ting , Spinach Broccoli Curry , Palak Pakoda|Spinach Pakoda , Spinach Quiche , Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan
Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan
Recipe by: Aini
- 200 gr spinach or baby spinach
- 2 carrots
- 100 gr corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 pcs fingerroot
- 5 cups water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Chop red onion, garlic, and carrots.
- Boil water in a pot, add chopped red onion and garlic when the water boils.
- Add salt, sugar, and fingerroots.
- Add carrots and corn kernels, wait until they are cooked properly.
- Add spinach, stir for 3 mins (spinach doesnt take long to cook)
- Serve it with corn fritter.
Spinach Rigatoni with Vodka Sauce
Recipe by: jonnyrskinner
- Rigatoni pasta
- 1 Bunch spinach
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1 Pound spicy sasuage
- Brown the sausage and onion together.
- Drain grease and add spinach. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add all cheese, garlic, and red sauce. Simmer until everything is melted together.
- Mix in already cooked pasta and serve!
Palak Pakoda|Spinach Pakoda
Recipe by: Hindustanisakhisaheli
- 2 cup spinach (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup gram flour
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp asafetida (hing)
- 1 tsp oil
- Pour all the dry ingredients, in a bowl,gram flour,corn starch, coriander, cumin seeds, chili flakes, salt, mango powder, and asafetida in a bowl. Mix it well. Next add chopped spinach to it. Add water to make a dough. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. To test, put one drop of batter in the oil. The batter should come up slowly. Now start pouring spoonful of batter to the pan. Fry the pakoda this will take three to four minutes per batch. Fry the pakoda, turning occasio
Recipe by: jonnyrskinner
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups heavy cream
- 6 Strips cooked bacon, or 1/2 pound of spicy breakfast sausage. I switch it up
- 2 Cups Swiss cheese
- 1 Pie crust
- 1 Bunch fresh spinach
- Salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste. I like it spicy
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then mix in the cream, sprinkle in the S&P to taste, and then the crushed red pepper (optional)
- Grease the pie pan, and lay in the crust.
- Cut up the spinach, I leave mine in the bunch and use kitchen shears (I find that easier and less of a mess), then layer the spinach, cheese, and meat. It should make about 3 layers.
- Pour egg mixture over the layers until it reaches the top, and all the goods are covered.
- Bake at 375 for 35 to 45 minutes.
Spinach Broccoli Curry
Recipe by: Passi Vikshali
- 2 package spinach
- 1 package broccoli
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 small pieces of ginger garlic
- Few cashews 5 to 6 optional
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Pinch hing or ASAFETIDA
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready
Spinach Mushroom Soupy Ting
Recipe by: Chef Leonardo Boyrntuanegrõ
- 1.5 chonky jalapeños
- 1.5 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh spinach (Before cooking I had cleaned and soaked it in water and made sure to squeeze the life out of it before adding so it wouldn’t bleed green everywhere)
- 6-8 chopped white mushrooms
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 dabs sesame oil
- 1 sprinkle of sugar
- 1-2 cornstarch to water mixture
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add oil to pan. Medium-low heat. Add in garlic. Let brown. I just about burnt mine on accident so if you do too that’s ok. Add green onion. Let brown a smidge. Add jalapeños. Let cook some, but not brown.
- Add the water. Add the spinach. Bring to a boil. Add the mushrooms. You don’t want it to boil forever, so reduce temperature as needed.
- Add in the sauces, mix it in well. Ideally the water should be reduced some before adding the cornstarch water mixture. I didn’t want the liquid to be ultra thick or anything. Just a little bit. So I mixed 2 spoonfuls of cornstarch to 4-5 spoonfuls of water. Added those in little by little until I got a desirable result.
- Oh! Add the sesame oil in by the way. And please be sure to taste the broth here and there and add more or less of whatever to get a more desirable flavor. At some point I added a bit of sugar to see if that’d do anything. The flavor should be leaning in that umami realm. Towards the end I left it half covered on a simmer to let it do it’s thing. If you feel it’s done before then, then great. At this point you’re just trying to get the broth right and everything else should be cooked.
- Done ! This worked really well with my fried rice recipe.