scrambled eggs how to make, are you looking for these recipes? check this for the best scrambled eggs how to make:
- Melted butter, to grease
- 200g pkt dark cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g butter, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 270g (1 1/4 cups) caster sugar
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) Cocoa Powder
- Step 1Preheat oven to 160°C. Brush a 16 x 26cm (base measurement) slab pan with melted butter. Line with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang. This stops it sticking to the pan and makes the brownie easy to remove from the pan.
- Step 2Melt the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure bowl doesn’t touch water). Stir with a dry metal spoon – any moisture on the spoon makes the chocolate harden.
- Step 3Whisk the eggs and egg yolks in a jug until combined. Allow the chocolate mixture to cool slightly before adding the egg mixture. If the chocolate mixture is too hot, the egg may start to cook and scramble. Stir to combine.
- Step 4Combine the sugar and flour in a large bowl. Sift in the cocoa powder. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until just combined – over-stirring can make your cooked brownies tough. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Step 5Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Don’t over-bake your brownies or they can dry out. Set aside for 6 hours or overnight to cool. This helps the brownie to set.