Spinach and Egg Sandwiches, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best Spinach and Egg Sandwiches: Spinach & Egg Breakfast Sandwich , Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese , Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage , Salted Egg Sandwich
Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese
Recipe by: Nia Hiura
- 1 handful or more spinach
- 1/2-1 cup chopped watermelon
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar for dressing
- 1 boiling egg half slice
- Sprinkle flake chili
- Sprinkle feta cheese
- Sprinkle dry cranberry
- 2 small size tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese divide by 3 sections
- Mixed spinach watermelon, and balsamic vinegar. Add chili flake if you like little spicy and toasted it combined together.
- Transfer into a bowl springkel with feta cheese and dry cranberry. Add an egg. Set aside
- Next, heat up frying pan or iron cast with a low heat. Spreading the 1st section of cheese on the middle of the pan. Add 1 tortillas on it. And then spread the second section of cheese on top of tortilla, and cover with another tortilla. The last, spreads the last section of cheese on top of a tortilla.
- Now keep grilled it until the bottom cheese is melted and crispy yellow brown. Then flipped it up, and grilled it in the same way until it turn crispy yellow brown.
- Arranged the tortilla grilled cheese on the side of salad. Or you can serve separately. Enjoy!
Salted Egg Sandwich
Recipe by: bemski
- Slices french bread/ baguette
- 1 salted egg
- 1 large tomatoe
- leaves Cooked spinach
- Ground pepper
- Lay or arrange sliced bread on a baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil or spread mayonaise (optional)
- Cook spinach on a non stick frying pan. Add the spinach on the bread.
- Next, put some mozzarella.
- Slice the tomato as a circle. Top it on the mozarella.
- Slice the salted egg and top it on the tomato.
- Sprinkle pepper and paprika.
- Toast for 5 min. Or until mozarella melted.
Spinach & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Recipe by: shortyjourdy
- 1 Flax seed, wheat flat bread
- 1 spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 cheese
- 1 two eggs
- Preheat the oven to 325
- Cook two eggs, unbeaten, in a ceramic bowl in the microwave for thirty second intervals until cooked.
- Add cheese, I used mozzarella, to half of the flat bread.
- Add the cooked eggs on top of the shredded cheese, and place in the oven, just to warm the bread and melt the cheese.
- Take the sandwich out after five minutes. Add spinach, sliced tomatoes and avocado.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired, and fold the bread over. Enjoy!
Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage
Recipe by: Holly
- 1 CRUST MAKES ONE EXTRA
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp salted chilled Butter cut in small Cubes
- 3/4 cup of chilled vegetable shorting (crisco)
- 1 1/2 cup ice water
- 1 FILLING
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ground black pepper
- dash of salt
- 1 pinch of paprika
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 dash of johnnys seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup Milk any kind
- 1 packages of frozen spinach thawed and drained well
- 1/4 cup ground breakfast sausage like jimmy dean
- 1/2 of a white or yellow onion
- 1 Cheddar cheese
- Mix flour and Salt. Cut in Butter and shortening.
- Slowly mix in enough water to where the dough is just coming together and is still crumbly. Don’t over work dough
- Shape into ball on floured surface. Cut in half. Reserve other half in fridge for up to one week or freezer for 3 months. Leave the dough you will use in freezer until step 6
- Preheat oven to 375
- Fry sausage and onion until sausage is browned
- Get dough out of freezer and press into 9 inch glass baking dish
- Spread evenly spinach and sausage
- Add dollops of cream cheese through out quiche
- Lightly mix eggs Milk and spices together
- Pour evenly into dish
- Grate cheese on top
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until crust and Cheese are Brown
- Wait 10 minutes before serving